Hours of Operation

8:30 AM – 4:00 PM | Monday – Friday

Sewer/Water Certification

Home | How Do I?

Water & Sewer Services

To obtain a water or sewer certification you will need to contact the Collegeville-Trappe Joint Public Works Department (CTJPWD) and/or the Collegeville/Trappe Municipal Authority (CTMA). The contact telephone number for both CTMA and CTJPWD is 610.489.2831. Both are located at 220 West First Avenue in Trappe.