Reserve Park Pavilion or Field

The pavilion at the Borough Hall Tot-Lot Park or Rambo Park may be reserved for birthday parties and special events. You will need to complete the Park Rental Application & Agreement of Use Form. For more information, please contact Borough Hall at 610.489.7181.

PLEASES NOTE: To reserve a field or pavilion at Water Works Park, you will need to contact the Collegeville-Trappe Public Works Department office at 610.489.2831.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email
Address & Contact
Trappe Borough Hall
525 West Main Street Trappe, PA 19426
(610) 489 - 7181
(610) 489 - 8827 (Fax)
Hours of Operation
8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Monday – Friday
Red Flag Reporting

Find us on…
Emergency: 911

Skippack Barracks
2047C Bridge Road
Schwenksville, PA 19473
(610) 584-1250

Community Services Officer:
Trooper Loretta J. Miree