2016 Borough Achievements
Trappe Borough Achievements 2016
- Completed a walking path from West Main Street near Borough Hall to Rambo Park. The majority of the project was funded through grants.
- Economically developed and released a new TrappeBorough.com website with PA State Association of Boroughs use of state of the art software.
- Repaved Joan Drive (.62 miles). Assisted 23 Joan Drive residents replace curb depressions prior to the Borough roadwork.
- Repaved the majority of Linden Drive and Linden Street (.15 miles).
- Seal coated and relined Borough Hall and Rambo Park parking lots, and replaced broken concrete sidewalk at Borough Hall.
- Updated the Trappe nine year Road Maintenance Schedule and incorporated five years into our 2017-2021 year financial plan.
- Reestablished a contingency fund of $250,000 for any unanticipated future infrastructure expenditures.
All of the above were accomplished without raising municipal real estate taxes. Trappe Borough maintains its status as having the third lowest municipal real estate tax in Montgomery County.